Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

I is for...I'm late!

And it is all because I ate ice cream and had indigestion and was left without inspiration.  And I would like to inform the instigator of the incident that I am really hoping to win the pjama race tonight and therefore will not be posting more than a few intricate indications of the English language.  And then I will say good night.
And for those of you who know my husband, he is not guest posting.  I am just exhausted, but really don't want to fall behind!

See you all tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. My Super Kid
    My Super Kid :- Get Nursery Rhymes, Story book, Kids Rhymes DVD & Children Books To Learn from My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid
    My Super Kid
    My Super Kids
    Mysuperkid
    My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid, Children books, Nursery Rhymes, Rhymes for kids, colouring book, Kids toys, kids book, story book/children story, kids cd/dvd, activity book, activity book for children, activity book for kid, educational app for kid, educational app for child, Learning and activity toys, Alphabets, puzzles, puzzles book

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say...
Thanks for stopping by!