Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

International Women's Day

And I am thinking about my Gran.  What an amazing woman.  She was a daughter, a baby sister, a Mum, an aunty, a friend and the Best Gran ever.  She ran her house with the fierce pride of a mother bear, and fed everyone who came through the door (mostly the back one!).  She loved to dance and to ski, and had the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen.  But mostly, she was always there: when her kids came home from school, when her husband came home from work, when her grandchildren came to stay.  And as Grandpa said, "She's the boss".
Thank you, Gran!

1 comment:

  1. My Super Kid
    My Super Kid :- Get Nursery Rhymes, Story book, Kids Rhymes DVD & Children Books To Learn from My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid
    My Super Kid
    My Super Kids
    Mysuperkid
    My Super Kids, My Super Kid, MySuperKid, Children books, Nursery Rhymes, Rhymes for kids, colouring book, Kids toys, kids book, story book/children story, kids cd/dvd, activity book, activity book for children, activity book for kid, educational app for kid, educational app for child, Learning and activity toys, Alphabets, puzzles, puzzles book

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say...
Thanks for stopping by!